What is MyBrokers Ireland?
MyBrokers Ireland is a subgroup of Brokers Ireland. This group concentrates on the development of staff within Broker offices. Members enjoy CPD events, training and development courses and networking opportunities with industry members.
MyBrokers Ireland aim is “to build a strong, professional broker network through education and training assistance, industry and community involvement and engagement to help shape the future careers of our Broker members”.
There are four pillars within MyBrokers Ireland
- Networking (An Evening in various Insurance company offices, Charity Climb, Table Quiz, etc…)
- Education and Training support (CPD training Courses, Education assistance via education committee)
- Information Centre (On exams, PowerPoint, Excel, Social media, Sales tips etc…)
- Broker Development
Strong committee made up of 6 brokers from around the country who have experience in different areas of insurance and financial Service business.
Key dates for 2018
- Thursday 19 April: Trip to Lloyds, London
- Saturday 16 June: My Brokers Ireland Charity Climb of Croagh Patrick
- Thursday 18 October: MyBrokers Ireland Awards, Round Room, Mansion House