Broker Development Manager
|Position:||Broker Development Manager|
|Date Posted:||22nd November 2017|
Broker Development Manager Job
Requirements Develop the business through the broker panel in order to deliver profitable business results in line with broker business targets, while delivering a superior broker service.
- The acquisition and retention of profitable Commercial business.
- Achievement of financial, service and other performance targets.
- To ensure excellent broker service in line with agreed SLAs.
- Identification of new broker partner opportunities
- Development, monitoring and reporting of tailored broker partnerships and business plans
- Ensuring the development and maintenance of excellent broker relationships,
- Motivate and develop a committed and skilled broker support team
- Provide the Broker Services team with support and co-operation to ensure professional and efficient service to our Broker Business Partners.
- Maintain and develop necessary market trend data, competitor analysis, product and service developments in the broker market.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal departments in order to deliver the highest standards of Broker service and support.
- A minimum of 5 years in a Broker /Insurance sales environment
- A good knowledge of the Irish Broker Market
- Strong insurance product knowledge across GI Commercial and Personal Lines
- Familiarity with Broker products, processes and systems
- Experience of developing relationships at all levels within the broker market
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Sales management expertise
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Positive, Energetic, Innovative and Ambitious
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
26 Lower Baggot Street