Business Insurance Specialist
|Position:||Business Insurance Specialist|
|Location:||Dundalk, Co. Louth|
|Date Posted:||22nd November 2017|
Do you want to join an exciting rapidly growing people orientated company with an electric team culture? Would you like to join a team of successful hard-working winners? Do you want to be the best version of yourself? If so read on! The Keystone Group is a rapidly growing Insurance firm based in Dundalk, Co Louth.
Our Insurance division specialises in Business Insurance & is the fastest growing in the industry having grown 2,100% during an unforgiving recession & doubled in size yet again in the last 2 years.
We are seeking a Business Insurance Specialist to join our winning team.
At Keystone, We Mean Business.
We have received several European business awards, have an incredible company culture & are hugely ambitious.
If you want to join a typical insurance business please don’t apply – we are not for you. If however, you want to become the best version of yourself & be part of building a World Class Business we want to hear from you.
At Keystone we invest in our team.
Full induction, training, mentoring & ongoing support will be provided to successful candidates.
We will also cover all professional examination fees as required.
All team members receive regular up-skilling, training & professional development from the Keystone Business School. Team members also receive unrestricted access to the Keystone Business School vault of World Class Educational Materials.
This incredible resource is a ‘who’s who’ of the world’s greatest minds on video & audio – the total retail value of this library is far in excess of €250,000!
Is this the role for You?
This is the position for you if you want:
- To become an elite business insurance specialist
- To build a career with an exciting rapidly growing company in the Insurance industry
- To be a key part of a hardworking, successful, winning team
- Lifelong learning, personal development & improvement
- To help build a World Class Business
- An internationally recognised insurance qualification [ CIP ]
- Huge Promotion & career development options within the Group
The Role Involves:
- Converting inbound Business Insurance phone enquiries into customers
- Developing your own leads [ referrals, networking etc ]
- Face to Face Sales & Customer Visits
- Working to Individual & Team Targets / KPI’s
- Building long term relationships with colleagues, customers & insurers
- Ongoing learning, training & personal improvement
- Providing a ‘Wow Factor’ customer service
Are you the Right Person for this Opportunity?
- Essential Experience & Personal Traits:
- Insurance experience preferable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills [ in English]
- Keen interest in personal development
- Friendly Outgoing ‘People Person’
- Winning ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Proactive & Results Driven
- Driving Licence & Transport
- Integrity, honesty & a hard work ethic
Position: Permanent with Attractive Salary, Performance Package & Huge Personal Growth Opportunities Hours: 39 Hours per week. Monday to Friday Location: Keystone House, Newry Road, Dundalk, Co Louth
Applications along with CV should be sent via email to email@example.com along with 3 reasons why you’re the right fit for this role.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to: