Royal London Ireland Updated November 2023
Wed Nov 29 2023
- Enhanced unique Sliding Scale approach from Royal London Ireland gives you and your pension clients even more choice!
You now have four extra Annual Management Charge (AMC) options, giving you a choice of 16 pension product variations, more flexibility and extending your ability to meet your clients’ needs depending on where they are in the fee structure. And you can view all pricing options on one page!
You can now avail of:
- Two new lower AMC options on Active Funds: 0.45%, 0.40%
- Two new lower AMC options on Passive Funds: 0.40%, 0.35%
The Royal London Ireland Sliding Scale is an easy-to-understand and keenly priced choice of pension product variations centred on a unique ‘sliding scale’ trade-off between allocation rates and annual management charges. We’ve been told that this competitive pricing is well liked by you and your clients. Read more here: Enhanced Sliding Scale (royallondonnews.com) or talk to your Royal London Ireland Broker Consultant.
- Finance Bill 2023
Tony Gilhawley has provided his interpretation of Finance Bill 2023 and what this means for pensions with proposed changes in private pensions from 1 January 2024. You can see his commentary on our Technical Forum on LinkedIn. To help answer any technical queries that you may have relating to the Bill, you can address these to Tony on this private forum exclusively for Financial Brokers who hold an agency with Royal London Ireland and have a LinkedIn account. Join the conversation here: Technical Forum for Financial Brokers in Ireland | Groups | LinkedIn
- Investment Brief – Monthly pensions & funds ezine from Royal London Ireland
Newsflash! The RL BlackRock Environmentally Aware Cash Fund is offering a yield of 4.0%; Q3 Market Review Commentary and Investment Clock Economic Update, from Royal London Asset Management; Videos on our Multi-Asset Fund Range and My PortfolioChoice – Flexible Lifestyle Strategies; A fund focus on the Sustainable Investing team at Royal London Asset Management; And more… Read in full: Investment Brief (royallondonnews.com)
- Royal London Ireland celebrates first year of new pension products!
In this Irish Broker article, Joe Charles, Proposition Director at Royal London Ireland discusses how Royal London Ireland has brought more choice for your personal pensions clients since the launch of its Personal Retirement Bond and Approved Retirement Fund pension products, combined with unique innovative product features and a service excellence focus. He gives an overview of the following features that make these pension products a compelling offering:
- Tailored and succinct fund offering.
- Market-first, tangible customer-benefit: ValueShare.
- Sliding Scale approach, ensuring transparent and flexible pricing.
- User-friendly Automatic Portfolio Rebalancing.
- Service excellence focus – with dedicated contacts in our Pension Support Team.
- Commitment to the Financial Broker channel.
- Royal London Ireland wins Marketing Campaign of the Year Award at the Irish Pensions Awards
The winning marketing campaign launched its new pensions business in Ireland last year and promoted its compelling pensions proposition with strong features across product, service, systems and funds. The awards, organised by European Pensions, celebrate excellence, professionalism and dedication within the Irish pensions industry. Find out more about our pension products: Our Pension Products – Royal London IE