The Broker Expert Awards aims to shine a light on excellence by recognising Insurance and Financial Brokers who offer the highest level of professionalism, innovation, performance, and service to their clients.
The Broker Expert Awards are open for nominations from Insurance and Financial Broker firms which fully understand the environment in which they operate and, at its core, truly understand their customers’ needs and the market.
These prestigious awards apply to brokerage firms (not individual Brokers) and any member of Brokers Ireland can participate and nominate for the Broker Expert Awards. Before completing your online nomination form, please carefully review all accompanying information relating to the Broker Expert Awards. The 7 categories for the Broker Expert Awards include:
- Motor Insurance Broker Expert 2022
- Home Insurance Broker Expert 2022
- Commercial Insurance Broker Expert 2022
- Pensions Broker Expert 2022
- Investments Broker Expert 2022
- Protection Broker Expert 2022
- Mortgage Broker Expert 2022
Best of luck with your brokerage nomination and we look forward to seeing you and your colleagues at the Broker Expert Awards in the RDS in November 2022.
NOTES – PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING YOUR NOMINATION
- Please read the award criteria requirements before completing each nomination form
- Complete this form fully to ensure that your nomination gets the best opportunity to be considered for an award
- Nominations must be typed and submitted online – handwritten nominations will not be accepted
- The awards apply to brokerage firms (not individual Brokers) and any member of Brokers Ireland can participate and submit a nomination for the Broker Expert Awards
- Remember to include any industry/client references with your nomination form (max. 100 words per reference)
- You can enter multiple award nominations however each application must be specific to the award and cannot be duplicated from other applications
- When completed, submit your nomination form through SUBMIT NOMINATION button below by 15th July 2022
Nominees will be judged on the following weighted criteria:
- Completion of question 4: (10%)
- Completion of question 6: Key considerations as outlined within the ‘principal submission section’ of the nomination form (60%)
- Submission of additional attachments 1: Customer reference (15%)
- Submission of additional attachments 2: Your Brokerage’s contribution to the local community and wider industry community (15%)
Please note, that only members of Brokers Ireland can submit a nomination form for the awards. All Broker Expert Award submissions will be reviewed by an independent panel of judges, which will comprise of industry leaders and senior representatives along with business leaders and leading Irish media figures.
Once the judging panel has reviewed and shortlisted nomination forms under each Broker Expert Award category, the full list of shortlisted companies will be announced by 23rd September 2022 and the overall winners of each product category will be announced at the Broker Expert Awards gala ceremony event on Thursday 10th November 2022. Winners will also be published online and in the Irish Broker magazine.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Please submit the completed nomination online by the 15th July 2022. If providing supplemental materials to support your nomination, upload all supplemental material with your online submission. Entries and supplemental materials will not be returned.
For further information on the Broker Expert Awards, please contact email@example.com.