Apprentice Role – Growth Investments
|Position:||Apprentice Role – Growth Investments|
|Location:||29 Kildare Street, Dublin 2|
|Date Posted:||11th February 2020|
Join Our Team
An exciting Apprentice position has arisen within Growth Investments, offering the right candidate an opportunity to grow with the company and eventually develop into a broker role over the coming years.
Based in our offices in Dublin, this is a full-time position where you will work as part of an experienced team and study (via distance learning) towards a Level 8 BA in Insurance through IT Sligo. The ideal candidate will have previous office experience and will have a strong interest in a career within the Insurance and Financial industry.
- Support with all aspects of office administration (handling incoming and outgoing post, phone switchboard, report preparation, database maintenance, file and diary management etc.)
- Act as first point of contact for all clients and agents visiting the office. Liaise with relevant third parties and assist with the end-to-end process for client claims/queries.
- Support the wider Growth team with ad-hoc projects and provide our clients with the highest level of service.
Skills & Experience
- Desire to learn and develop a career within the Insurance & Financial Industry.
- Previous experience in a small brokerage and/or a general insurance background (personal or commercial) desired but not essential.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Outlook and basic proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to prioritise heavy workloads, organise tasks effectively and work in an efficient and proactive manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (written & oral).
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Package: Competitive salary & annual leave entitlement
- Location: 29 Kildare Street, Dublin 2
- Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (with 1 ‘study’ day per week) Contract Type: 3-year contract (to facilitate studies) with a view to becoming permanent
If this role is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Apprentice Application’. All applications are in strict confidence
The services of Recruitment Companies are not required at this time.
Growth Investments Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. |Registered number: 91962 | Registered address: 29 Kildare Street, Dublin 2
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
29 Kildare Street, Dublin 2