Broker Account Executive
|Position:||Broker Account Executive|
|Date Posted:||17th October 2019|
Our client, a busy and growing Insurance Wholesale and Retail provider, has a need for an Account Executive to join their team. The successful person will manage broker relationships nationwide placing business in Ireland and the UK.
- Own and proactively develop commercially successful and productive relationships with Brokers and, where appropriate, other intermediaries.
- Acting within the companies risk appetite in property and liability: retain business in core market sectors
- Driving performance and profitability of Broker panel
- Manage and place business inquiries from brokers nationwide
- Work proactively with colleagues in the technical support functions (particularly Underwriting) to deliver exceptional service to our brokers, effective risk selection and profitability of business underwritten
- Utilisation of CRM system to plan, monitor and deliver agreed activity levels.
- 3 years commercial account handling, with property and liability knowledge, or Professional Indemnity.
- Previous experience in building relationships with brokers
- CIP as a minimum
- Computer literate
- Proactive and ambitious
- Enjoys client facing and demonstrates excellent communication skills.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
31-32 Leeson Street,
Lower Dublin 2