Business Insurance Executives
|Position:||Business Insurance Executives|
|Date Posted:||28th April 2021|
Keystone Insurance is a nationwide Insurance Brokerage based in Dundalk.
We are seeking to full at least one vacancy in our commercial business department.
We offer a full range of general insurance products and this role is ideal for someone with experience in the insurance industry who is looking to take their career to the next level.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience within the industry, ideally with an APA qualification in Commercial General Insurance or on their pathway to obtaining same.
- Have a proven track record of self-management and being accountable for their actions and their workload.
- Have the drive to progress their career and their earning potential.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Be committed to becoming the best version of themselves.
- Have previous experience of Relay Software (Applied Systems) advantageous but is not compulsory.
- Be proactive and results driven.
- Be an honest, hard-working person with integrity.
What we offer:
- Progress and financial support towards internationally recognised insurance qualifications
- Annual membership to relevant professional insurance body.
- Pension scheme.
- Monthly performance related bonus.
- Personal development and growth opportunities.
- Working from home and/or at our large, COVID-19 compliant, office in Dundalk, Co. Louth.
- Full equipment in order for you to fulfil the duties of your role.
What the role involves:
- Working on your own monthly “book of business” (current clients’ renewals).
- Converting inbound & outbound business insurance leads into clients.
- Being accountable through your own targets and key performance indicators.
- Working as a member of a winning team to support and develop one another plus achieving the company’s overall targets monthly.
- Building long-term relationships with colleagues, clients and insurers.
- Providing “wow factor” customer service.
- Continuous professional development including and post examination.
If you want to take it easy & join a typical insurance business please don’t apply – we are not for you.
If however you want to push yourself & be part of building the best insurance firm in Ireland we want to hear from you.
Position: Permanent with Attractive Salary, Performance Package & Personal Growth
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: 39.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday
To Apply: Please email your CV outlining how you meet the above criteria and cover note telling us why you believe you are the best candidate for the role to Claire McAroe, Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to: