|Date Posted:||10th July 2018|
The Claims Handler, working as part of a small but experienced team, will support the development, implementation and application of claims strategies – including proactive management of a motor property damage and personal injury caseload. It’s a great opportunity to develop, working alongside an experienced team.
Key responsibilities include:
Working closely with the Footprint Underwriting network of brokers, policyholders, third parties (and their legal representatives) and service providers:
- Dealing with an assigned caseload – being efficient and pro-active;
- Supporting and implementing internal policies and procedures;
- Getting involved in the detail – make early and accurate decisions on the value & technical aspects of claims (within authority limits);
- Ensuring claims are handled in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Attending and contributing to the team meetings and training sessions;
- Attending external meetings with Footprint representatives, insureds, claimants and their representatives, as required;
- Being involved in internal projects and objectives;
- Supporting and being an active member of the team; and
- Consistent delivery of an exceptional Customer Service.
Previous claims handling experience is preferred (1-3 years), and you should ideally be APA and progressing towards CIP. Package dependent on experience.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Footprint Underwriting DAC,
Level 1 The Chase,