|Date Posted:||16th April 2018|
The Client Assist (“CA”) will provide support to the Client Relationship Management (“RM”) team. The position will be office based and will entail being involved with all aspects of the activities of the RM team and Senior Management. The relationship managers are the primary point of contact for private wealth management clients, providing advice and investment solutions in partnership with our custodian’s .
- Administrative support to the client relationship management team.
- Acting as a support and active secondary point of contact for clients.
- Co-ordinate new account opening process including onboarding of new client’s and liaising with our custodian banks.
- Actively involved in our Private Equity programs from preparing subscription agreements & FATCA/CRS form’s to liaising with the fund administrators to organizing cash coverage and processing large volume capital call payments.
- Process client cash/fx & trade requests, log and monitor future/outstanding requests and co-ordinate execution with middle office operations function.
- Client reporting including preparing tax packs as well as responding to ad hoc client queries etc.
- Internal reporting to Senior Management & the Board of Directors
- Assist with meeting preparation for existing clients and prospects.
- Research new business opportunities
- Assist in maintaining integrity of CRM system & updating client AML info and fact finds
- Work closely with Operation’s and Head of Compliance on all activities of the business.
- Accuracy and attention to detail (particularly under time pressure)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong numerical ability
- Organized, with a capability to prioritize workload on a daily basis.
- Flexibility and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Reliable team player.
- Experience in similar role a benefit
- Interest and understanding of financial markets
- Strong educational background – graduate qualification (not necessarily Financial)
- Experienced user of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of CRM databases would be beneficial, particularly Salesforce.
- Completed, working towards or willing to sit the Professional Diploma in Financial Advice (Qualified Financial Advisor)
- Outgoing, positive outlook and attitude. Enthusiastic and energetic.
- Strong Commercial / Business acumen and understanding
- Utmost confidentiality & discretion
- Sound judgment and integrity
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail
- Interest in and knowledge of Investment markets.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
87 Merrion Square