|Date Posted:||1st August 2019|
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Global Client Network Country Manager and Global Account Directors whilst working closely with Global Clients Network offices around the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and servicing of large global multinational accounts
- Managing a select portfolio of strategic accounts within the Global Division.
- Ownership and accountability for meeting and exceeding client expectations in line with the Client Promise.
- Applying innovative considerations to client opportunities both internally and externally, whilst building strong relationships.
- Responsible for adhering to the operational requirements of Global systems.
- Managing weekly/monthly reports on client activity.
- Actively participating in divisional, team and team building initiatives.
- Actively managing all general day to day queries, renewals, mid-term adjustments
- Familiarity with premium collection and accounting processes
- Ensuring all client and operational expectations are managed in a timely, efficient and professional manner in line with client service level agreement
- Proven ability to efficiently advise and manage client claims when they arise
- Be flexible and willing to travel as required
- Assisting Account Directors in their daily duties.
- Complying with all management audit requirements.
- Other duties as required
Qualifications/ Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working within a commercial environment and a detailed knowledge of corporate insurance programs.
- Global Client experience would be an advantage.
- Hold a minimum of CIP insurance qualification however ACII would be an advantage.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
31-32 Leeson Street,
Lower Dublin 2