Client Relationship Executive
Simon Shirley Advisors
|Position:||Client Relationship Executive|
|Company:||Simon Shirley Advisors|
|Date Posted:||9th September 2019|
Simon Shirley Advisors was founded in 2008. Since then the company has grown to become one of Ireland’s leading financial advisory firms providing financial planning advice to private individuals, domestic businesses and range of multinational corporations including many from the tech industry.
An opportunity has arisen for a Client Relationship Executive to join our team of professionals on a permanent full-time basis.
The varied role incorporates client management of employee benefit schemes as well as private clients.
The successful candidate will be given an excellent opportunity to learn from our vastly experienced staff and further their career in a trusting and encouraging environment.
Responsibilities of the role:
- High standard management of our corporate client employee benefits schemes –which includes pension, risk and health insurance plans.
- Provide high standard of support to employers and members at every stage of the process.
- High standard management of our new and existing private clients.
- Processing and overseeing new business applications for protection, pensions, savings & investments.
- Developing and managing relationships with insurance providers, clients and colleagues.
The role requires:
- QFA qualification or working towards with at least an APA.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the financial services industry within a similar role (experience should ideally include corporate pension and risk).
- A conscientious individual with the ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- Prioritising tasks and seeing through to completion.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic office environment.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages is essential.
- Knowledge of life office operations and procedures would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Money Advice CRM system a distinct advantage.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Simon Shirley Advisors
64 Lower Mount Street