Commercial New Business Role
Sparrow Insurances Ltd
|Position:||Commercial New Business Role|
|Company:||Sparrow Insurances Ltd|
|Date Posted:||31st January 2019|
Sparrow Insurances Ltd is a growing, progressive Commercial Insurance Brokerage with head office in Portlaoise. We work with our clients to give them the extra peace of mind that comes from knowing they are adequately protected. We pride ourselves on being a progressive company with a strong IT focus, positive staff development and we like to maintain a friendly and collegial atmosphere in the business.
We currently have a role available for the Commercial New Business Team and are interested in hearing from people who wish to pursue a career with one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokers. The successful candidate will work with an experienced team of qualified staff and have the opportunity to progress and pursue an excellent career path with a growing organisation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Dealing with all aspects of prospective clients’ commercial insurance business including motor, liability, property damage, engineering, cyber and professional indemnity.
Develop, manage and maintain a strong pipeline of new business prospects ongoing.
Develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, underwriters and prospective clients.
Travel to prospective clients’ premises to meet clients face to face will be a requirement.
Manage and prioritize a diverse workload and provide feedback weekly.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience:
• The ideal candidate will have a strong track record and experience in Commercial Broking.
• Good technical knowledge of a wide range of commercial insurances will be required with the ability to learn and develop further, with training provided.
• Experience in dealing with large commercial clients and developing professional, long term relationships with them.
• The successful candidate will have management potential and drive to increase their earnings and responsibilities.
• An ambitious, energetic, motivated individual with good attention to detail required.
• Strong IT skills, MS Word and Excel and knowledge of Applied/Relay Systems a significant advantage.
• Candidate should be open to learn and change and have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
• A full, clean driving licence will be required.
• Candidate must meet the requirements of Central Bank and must be CIP qualified.
Remuneration and Benefits
The successful candidate will receive a salary commensurate with experience and qualification, with a wide range of benefits. We reward highly motivated and dedicated staff with great career advancement opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Irelands most progressive and dynamic Insurance Brokers.
Please send you CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by closing date 28th February 2019.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Sparrow Insurances Ltd
5 Wesley Terrace,