Commercial Underwriter FTC
|Position:||Commercial Underwriter FTC|
|Date Posted:||17th October 2019|
12 month FTC in with insurance company north of city centre
Our client, a well-known Insurance company has a FTC with the options for 4 days a week need for an underwriter to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to deliver exceptional customer service acting as part of the underwriting team, supporting strong to customer service.
- Develop, negotiate and profitably underwrite new/existing business within own authority and in line with company strategy
- Plan, prioritise and manage individual own work to deliver agreed objectives and meet SLAs to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Use the appropriate method of communication to support the right first time approach in order to maintain successful internal and external relationships.
- Understand and operate within regulatory framework and identify and escalate any risks to the business
- CIP (or commitment to achieve within specified time period)
- 2 years’ experience in underwriting personal lines or commercial property and liability (desirable)
- Market, Industry and Company knowledge
- Strong verbal communication skills with proven ability to trade / negotiate
- A proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Appropriate IT skills
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
31-32 Leeson Street,
Lower Dublin 2