Corporate Account Executive
|Position:||Corporate Account Executive|
|Date Posted:||17th October 2019|
Our client, has a need for an ambitious individual to join their growing team and provide professional management and servicing of all aspects of their insurance portfolio. This role will also aid Client Executives and provide Client Support within the team
- Provide the best technical advice and service to Clients and Client Executives, utilising own knowledge and that of colleagues as necessary
- Negotiate renewals, re-marketing and finalise insurance placements.
- Provide day to day client support and service with a prompt response to enquiries including invoicing, issue of cover notes, endorsements, and summaries within agreed timescale.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues, Insurance Companies and their personnel.
- Ensure that compliance procedures and policies are always maintained and adhered to
- Ensure cover placement in line with client instructions is delivered on time.
- Support the Team Manager with projects and other work as required.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years relevant insurance experience
- Excellent IT Skills (including Excel and Word)
- Fully Qualified CIP and/or working towards Qualified ACII (desirable)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to quickly understand and apply insurance product and technical knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain clear lines of communication with various internal and external stakeholders
- Accuracy with good attention to detail and ability to check work of self and others
- Flexible and team player – develops close partnerships with onshore and offshore colleagues
- Ability to identify areas to improve efficiency, accuracy and analysis and suggest ways of improvement
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
31-32 Leeson Street,
Lower Dublin 2