Financial Planner- Wealth Management
|Position:||Financial Planner- Wealth Management|
|Date Posted:||13th June 2018|
Our client a leading provider of Investment management and financial services is looking for a financial planner to join the Wealth Management team. This is an opportunity to join an established team of professionals in a fast growing business with responsibility for managing existing clients and winning new clients.
Our client is seeking candidates to join both their Dublin office and will work closely with the company’s existing Portfolio Management and Investment teams across Europe. For the right candidate an extensive client bank of existing clients will be provided with the opportunity for high levels of bonus earnings.
- Manage the portfolio of clients developing relationships and providing a thorough Financial planning service and customer service offering
- Consult to High net Worth clients living in Europe
- Continue to build on the portfolio of clients by offering best advice
- Develop a full understanding of the company’s products and offerings
- Cross sell portfolio management and financial planning services within client base
- A high level of initiative and enthusiasm
- A background in Financial Services sales providing investment advice or Mortgage advice
- Knowledge and understanding of investment products an advantage but not essential
- s full training will be given.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with the ability to acquire new business
- Strong client service orientation
- Strong communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Proven team-working skills
- Tenacity and goal orientation
- High integrity and strong ethical standards
- Full QFA
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
31-32 Leeson Street Lower