Financial Services Administrator
Life Goals Ltd
|Position:||Financial Services Administrator|
|Company:||Life Goals Ltd|
|Location:||Life Goals Ltd|
|Contact:||Mr. Paul Cullen or Ms. Elaine Ryan|
|Date Posted:||14th May 2018|
- Assisting in ongoing customer service
- General administrative tasks including filing, post and scanning
- Working closely with and supporting the Financial planners to provide a high level of service to new and existing clients
Supporting Financial Planners in:
- Preparation of quotations, compliance documents, client portfolios, etc. in advance of Financial Planner meeting.
- Processing and overseeing new business applications for Protection, Pensions & Investment business
- Maintaining a good knowledge of financial services products and compliance, keeping up to date with any new developments.
Skills & Qualities Required
- Must be able to work well as part of a team, but equally be able to work well independently and proactively and be open to receiving and implementing feedback and work process changes.
- Be committed and open to continuous professional development and complete the QFA programme as a minimum requirement
- Excellent Administrative and Organisational Skills
- Excellent computer skills including word and excel
- Previous financial services experience is an advantage but not essential
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Mr. Paul Cullen or Ms. Elaine Ryan
Life Goals Ltd