Head of Insurance Broking
|Position:||Head of Insurance Broking|
|Date Posted:||29th June 2020|
Our client, a South broker, has a unique opportunity available to lead the commercial insurance team.
- Report directly and supporting the CEO in both developing and driving company strategy.
- Liaise with wholesale department to generate cross selling opportunities.
- Becoming a key senior member of the Business Development Team
- Ensuring all personal objectives and targets are met and exceeded for new business and renewals.
- Manage Corporate/SME clients and tend to their renewal needs with a focus on providing excellent service.
- Develop relationships with Insurers locally and UK based.
- Formulate and implement best in class commercial sales policies, practices and procedures including accountability for compliance.
- Develop effective sales strategies to improve market share in chosen product lines.
- Manage renewals and client relationships
- Engage with insurers and internal departments to implement product development changes, rate changes and updates.
- Lead the management and development of new and existing products relating to commercial business.
- Compliance and adherence to the Minimum Competency Code (as outlined by the Central Bank of Ireland).
The successful candidate will have:
- 6 years+ experience at a senior broking level.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Initiative and a proactive approach balanced with strong business acumen and drive for success.
- Strong industry knowledge within the commercial insurance market.
- An insurance qualification.
- A business degree or postgraduate qualification
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
31-32 Leeson Street,
Lower Dublin 2