|Location:||Leitrim / Hybrid|
|Date Posted:||22nd June 2022|
A unique opportunity presents for a high calibre commercial broker or junior underwriter, to join our team and develop your career in underwriting!
Brady Underwriting is our wholesale brand and we are currently seeking applicants who are starting out in underwriting or wish to make the switch from commercial broking. Our successful candidate will have a track record in commercial insurance and be ambitious to grow and develop themselves in a supportive company. The candidate must have an APA commercial at minimum, but higher qualifications are desirable.
- Learning all aspects of liability, property, personal accident insurance and other products as our product lines expand.
- Developing broker relationships & communication with broker customers
- Prudent and impartial consideration of risks to ensure a strong book of business
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of rates, subjectivities and wordings for our schemes
- Analysing submissions and collating data to make decisions on risks.
- Liaising with capacity providers on individual risks
- Working closely with Underwriting team to offer a professional and efficient service
- Continuously seek opportunities for process improvement and innovation
- Maintain a high personal standard of communication, demeanour and professionalism
- Show a thorough approach to administration and personal effectiveness
- Communicating with team members and maintaining a positive attitude for the positive development of the team
Salary will be commensurate with experience, but offer flexibility to work from home and other excellent benefits.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Carrick on Shannon