Life and Pensions Client Executive
|Position:||Life and Pensions Client Executive|
|Date Posted:||3rd August 2018|
Financial Services is a progressive, award winning division within First Ireland. It is a busy and vibrant team orientated environment. Our primary focus is to help clients to set their objectives, achieve their goals and make good financial decisions now and in the future. This division is headed up by Jonathan Roche-Kelly, Head of Financial Services.
A Life and Pensions Client Executive is responsible for the day to day administration and support functions within the division. Principal Accountabilities
- Ensure the interests of clients and the integrity of the market is at the centre of the way you do business.
- Identify the needs and objectives of the client and provide best advice based on information gathered and research conducted.
- Treat clients fairly at all times.
- Act in a compliant and ethical manner at all times.
- At all times, adhere to regulatory and legislative rules, codes and guidelines including the:
- Minimum Competency Code 2011
- Consumer Protection Code 2012
- Fitness and Probity Standards
Working closely with our Financial Advisors to provide a high level of service to new and existing clients
Preparation for Financial Advisor meetings e.g. quotations, compliance documents, client portfolios
Processing and overseeing new business applications for Protection, Pension & Investment Business
Managing a portfolio of Group Risk and Group Pension clients on behalf of Consultants, including administration of their annual reviews
Maintaining a good knowledge of financial services products and compliance, keeping up to date with any new developments
Developing and managing relationships with insurance providers, clients and other staff members
Skills and Knowledge
QFA qualification or working towards is essential
Computer skills – Microsoft Office
Excellent time management
Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
An excellent telephone manner
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent communication skills
Excellent people skills enabling you to positively engage with other team members, staff, insurers and clients.
You will be required to be flexible in your position and must be prepared to undertake such other work as may be assigned to you by the company from time to time.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
First Ireland House
15 Parkgate Street,