Life & Pension Administrator
|Position:||Life & Pension Administrator|
|Date Posted:||16th April 2018|
Due to department expansion, a permanent full time position has become available with our client’s Financial Services Division based in Dublin
- Working closely with the Financial Advisors to provide a high level of service to new and existing individual clients
- Preparation for Financial Advisor meetings e.g. quotations, compliance documents, client portfolios.
- Processing and overseeing new business applications for Protection, Pensions & Investments.
- Maintaining a good knowledge of financial services products and compliance, keeping up to date with any new developments.
- Developing and managing relationships with insurance providers, clients and other staff members.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial services.
- Knowledge of life office operations and procedures.
- QFA qualification or working towards is essential.
- Broker CRM experience would give a distinct advantage.
- Capable of working in a busy office environment.
- Good organiser with a proven ability to prioritise tasks and follow through on same.
- Ability to work within set procedures and deadlines.
- Hard working with excellent telephone skills and prolific
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
87 Merrion Square