Life & Pensions Administrator
|Position:||Life & Pensions Administrator|
|Location:||Galway (City Centre)|
|Date Posted:||19th March 2021|
Curran Futures, a Financial Advisory Firm based in Galway (City Centre), are seeking a Life & Pensions Administrator to join our team.
The role requires a responsible individual to coordinate the new-business process & pipeline, support the business workflow effectively and ensure file & client compliance requirements are met.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking individual to excel in a new role within a rapidly growing organisation.
- Coordinate new-business process and pipeline, including pension contracts, investment accounts and protection policies.
- Engage with supplier companies – Life Company/Stockbroker/Pension Trustee/Investment Manager:
- Submit and track new business applications with various Life Companies and Product Providers.
- Liaise with Providers and Clients to ensure new policies are issued in a timely fashion.
- Communicate with clients on the progress of their application/s including requests for additional information if necessary.
- Be responsible for new-business compliance, such as Anti Money Laundering and Consumer Protection Code requirements.
- Maintain in-house CRM system with accurate and timely recording of New Business progress and client files.
- Deliver regularly scheduled and on-demand pipeline MIS & KPI reports for management.
- Contribute to working manual for day to day operations
- Assist with projects across the firm to improve efficiencies and strengthen administration services to all management.
- General office duties, including post, greeting clients, answering phone, printing & scanning, filing
- Candidates must hold previous experience from a Financial Services Brokerage, Life Insurance Company or Bank and/or have a good understanding of the Life & Pensions industry.
- QFA or equivalent designation is required.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly. Experience in the following software is ideal.
- Microsoft Office – Outlook/Excel in particular
- CRM Tools – WealthTrack/Applied Systems
- Project Management – Monday.com
- Strong team player, supporting Financial Advisors and working with Planning & Operations to deliver company targets
- Exhibit a flexible & self-sufficient approach to work, especially during ‘work from home’ period.
- Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- A confident communicator, comfortable speaking with clients and providers in a professional and personable manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a well-established & market leading Financial Services company. Based in Galway City Centre, with remote working capabilities, the role offers a competitive salary with benefits and encourages training & educational development.
Start Date: Immediate
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €25-30k pa
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Please note that although this position will originally be based remote during the lockdown period, in the future this position will be office-based out of Galway City Centre
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meeting
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
21 Mary St,