|Date Posted:||9th May 2019|
My client is a fast growing Broker in Dublin, providing professional Broker Advice, Life, and Pension advice to its new and existing clients. They are seeking to expand their team and looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join their team.
- This role will incorporate a mix of office management duties and responsibilities,
- General office administration
- Answering calls and handling inquiries in a helpful manner
- Data entry and file management
- Packaging and submitting Mortgage applications to all lenders
- Understanding of the Life and Pension sector advantageous
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand and adhere to all compliance requirements.
- Maintain and share specialist product knowledge and best practices.
Requirements skills & qualifications:
- APA LOANS & APA LIFE or QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development.
- Previous financial services experience, with a full understanding of the Mortgage process.
- The ability to understand all aspects of a client’s financial affairs i.e. mortgages, pensions, and insurances will be a distinct advantage.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated.
- Proven track record in a focused environment in the financial services sector preferably as a Broker/Intermediary in the mortgage market.
- Our ideal team member will have previous office administration and Mortgage packaging experience, fluent in English and strong communication and interpersonal skills. They will have a systematic approach and strong administrative skills as well as being fully proficient in MS Office software.
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- Administration: 3 years (Required)
- Previous or current Mortgage Administration Experience (Required)
Job Type: Full-time. Full employee benefits package (pension scheme, death in service) available to the successful candidate.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
31-32 Leeson Street,
Lower Dublin 2