Mortgage Support Associate
|Position:||Mortgage Support Associate|
|Date Posted:||23rd July 2020|
360 Search are working exclusively with an established Mortgage Brokerage looking to expand its offering in Co. Tipperary. The company are growing their Support Team who are responsible for managing a range of interactions by both telephone and email. They are looking for customer focused individuals who will work to ensure our customers feel both valued and listened to.
This role offers variety and as the first point of contact with customers it is a role we value and will support by way of training and career development.
Duties to include
- Manage a wide range of queries from potential customers by both phone and email.
- Support Mortgage Advisors and Financial Advisors in managing new business applications.
- Provide a comprehensive and professional sales and advisory service to clients throughout the complete mortgage cycle.
- Convert enquiries into sales opportunities and ensure the highest levels of service are delivered throughout the process.
- Understand customer requirements.
- Contribute to the growth of our business.
- Meet compliance standards for the role ensuring full compliance with all internal and external regulatory, operational and administrative procedures.
Essential skills and qualifications
- Success in this role will require a third level qualification or experience working in the financial services industry
- Self-motivated, adapting quickly, working well with others, success at reaching goals
- Desire to learn and improve
- A strong customer focus with excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills are essential
- Excellent communication, administration and organisational skills
- Positive energy and attitude
- An interest in progressing professionally within the mortgage industry and a willingness to learn and undertake relevant examinations
- Financial Services and/or Mortgage experience
- QFA/APA qualification or a willingness to work towards same
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
31-32 Leeson Street Lower,