Personal Lines Account Executive
|Position:||Personal Lines Account Executive|
|Date Posted:||14th May 2018|
Robertson Low Insurance Ltd are a leading firm of Irish Insurance brokers established in 1995 and are the first Irish incorporated Lloyd’s Broker with offices in Dublin, London and a regional office in Portlaoise. Established in 1995 Robertson Low operate within the national and international insurance markets and, as a Lloyd’s broker, directly within the Lloyd’s market.
The current role available is a full time, permanent role based in our Portlaoise office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for existing Personal Lines business, handling day to day administration, claims, transfer of new accounts, midterm adjustments and policy renewals with an emphasis on retention of existing business and the development of our expanding Personal Lines book of business.
- This role will involve working across all classes of personal insurance.
- Delivering excellent customer service with high satisfaction performance levels.
Candidate Qualities and Experience
- Candidates should have at least 2 years’ experience in personal lines broking environment and knowledge of the processes involved in transacting personal lines insurance business.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Candidate should be self motivated, ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Ideally CIP qualified, though APA in Personal General insurance will suffice.
- Applicants must be compliant with both MCC and conform to all Fitness & Probity standards.
The successful candidate will receive salary and remuneration commensurate with their experience and qualification.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
James Fintan Lalor Ave,