Personal Lines Advisor
Wright Insurance Brokers
|Position:||Personal Lines Advisor|
|Company:||Wright Insurance Brokers|
|Date Posted:||13th July 2018|
Overall purpose: The Account Executive will be expected to service all clients in a manner which has their best interests at the forefront in line with the Company’s Quality programme throughout their daily routine. They will be expected to cross over the different aspects of the role which will have a primary focus on the three following service areas: New Business, Renewals and Commercially connected personal lines customers.
- At all times to follow good practice in ensuring the client’s best interests are served
- Implement Company’s Compliance and office procedures including New Business Development and Renewal Procedures document, ensuring CPC compliant at all times.
- Handling the Personal Lines post/ Stamp/reference/scanning/allocating to Executive
- Setting up Finance from Renewals/New Business Team in line with documented procedures and guidance
- Working on Team Diary – Chasing New Business documents/Renewal Transfer Documents to ensure efficient diary management by continually updating any changes/amendments to policies on the OGI system ensuring notes are always current
- Processing Mid Term Adjustments for clients in an efficient and timely manner
- Re-broking renewals and contacting clients within the required timeframe ensuring a proactive case management with a view to obtaining team objectives
- Daily allocation of Aged Debt/Accounts Queries/ Diaries by ensuring all premiums are collected in a timely manner and liaise with Finance Department where required
- Follow up on pipeline activity and quoting New Business from website/phone/renewal lists to ensure all business opportunities are explored and followed through with a view to obtaining team objectives
- Working with the Commercial team to ensure service existing clients and to source New Business
- Ensuring knowledge is up-to-date with market practice and product availability, giving feedback to Management in relation to market issues, including pricing, service levels and product development
- Establish and maintain relationships with key personnel in Insurer offices
- Inspire client loyalty through efficient and friendly service delivery
- Assist in technology good practice
- Adhere to Health & Safety policy
- Integrity: Doing the right thing in a reliable way while honouring the confidentiality of matters. Being open, honest and respectful at all times with our colleagues, with our customers and with all our stakeholders.
- Customer: We are 100% committed to doing what is right for our customers. We put our customer’s wishes at the centre of our operations and thinking to build long-term relationships by delivering on commitments. Our focus is to build trust, loyalty and confidence. We listen carefully to our customer when carrying out a ‘needs assessment’ in order to identify the product that is best suited to the customer.
- Communication: We believe in open and honest communication using a broad range of communication styles and choosing appropriate, effective ways to communicate to different audiences in diverse situations.
- Innovation: Be more creative in our thinking and more effective in our actions to improve processes, methods, systems, or services. We ignore the status quo and strive to find new and more efficient solutions that serve the needs of all of our stakeholder groups.
- Learning: We believe learning is fundamental to our progression and delivery of service. We encourage opportunities where learning and improvement enables talented people to realise their full potential.
Role specific attributes
- Flexible and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high attention to detail
- Extremely well organised with excellent time management skills
- Sales focused with a natural flair for selling to customers on a needs based selling approach
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Team player with a view to developing and nurturing new team member’s knowledge in a positive way
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Sound technical product knowledge and knowledge of the general insurance market
- Excellent IT skills (Knowledge of Open GI advantageous)
- APA Personal Lines or CIP qualified (or currently pursuing) with proof of up-to-date CPD or grandfathered in Personal Lines.
- Flair for sales, business development in approach with proven track record
Wright Group Brokers Ltd t/a Wright Insurance Brokers, Wrightcover is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Wright Insurance Brokers
15 Dublin St,