Personal Lines Handler
|Position:||Personal Lines Handler|
|Date Posted:||10th September 2020|
Our client, a Kildare based Brokerage has a need for a Personal Lines Renewals Executive. Due to their continued growth the company are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the renewals of car, house and commercial motor insurance policies along with some other niche products.
- Issuing renewals for motor, home & van insurance for existing customers whilst ensuring the retention of their business.
- Achieving renewal retention targets, and generating leads for personal and commercial lines where the opportunity arises.
- Dealing with mid-term alterations and providing administration support to the rest of the team.
- Dealing with client queries and providing excellent levels of service to clients.
- Adhering to company procedures and Central Bank requirements.
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in Motor, Household & Commercial Motor Lines.
- Must be minimum APA Commercial General Insurance Qualified (preferably CIP) with required CPD hours attained to date.
- Strong IT skills – knowledge of Relay is desirable.
- Excellent Organisational skills and able to work well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
31-32 Leeson Street,
Lower Dublin 2