Personal Lines Manager
Dooley Insurance Group
|Position:||Personal Lines Manager|
|Company:||Dooley Insurance Group|
|Date Posted:||30th September 2019|
Dooley Insurance Group envisage the following activities to be important in the role of Personal Lines Manager within the organisation. This description is not exhaustive.
- Manage the day to day operations of the personal lines team, to include motivating and managing the team in achieving targets, delivering enhanced and consistent Quality Assurance (QA) and aiding in developing technical capability within the team.
- Reporting to the directors of the business, the Personal Lines Manager will be required to lead and continually develop the Personal Lines Team delivering a superior service to Customer and Insurers.
- As a Personal Lines Manager your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Maintain a collective focus on the achievement of financial and operational objectives and business plans
- Provide and deliver superior customer service and ensure that standard procedures are strictly adhered to
- Is responsible for people and performance management, whilst developing and sustaining a high performance culture
- Ensure that people development needs are identified and talent is maximised, including increasing technical and non-technical skills across the team
- Provide regular and effective internal communication with management
- Be flexible to participate in ad hoc projects
- Provide regular (weekly) and timely management statistics in respect of performance.
- Proactively contribute ideas and recommendations on aspects requiring change or remedial action
- Promote and drive change and continuous improvement activities to increase efficiencies and add customer value
- Process renewals and new business queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Skills & Qualities Required:
Minimum 3 years proven experience in Motor, Household & Commercial Motor Lines.
Must be minimum APA Commercial General Insurance Qualified (preferably CIP) with required CPD hours attained to date.
Strong IT skills – knowledge of Relay is desirable.
Motivated and driven with the ability to work on own initiative.
Excellent communication skills.
An attractive package will be offered to include Pension provision, Death In Service Benefits and Serious Illness Protection Covers. Access will also be provided to the firms discounted health insurance scheme.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Dooley Insurance Group
2A Sycamore House