Personal Lines representative
|Position:||Personal Lines representative|
|Date Posted:||4th September 2023|
Family owned; General Insurance Broker, Britton Insurance is expanding its workforce in its Donegal Town office with a position in its Personal lines team.
PERSONAL LINES REPRESENTATIVE – FULL TIME/ PART-TIME. HYBRID
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary with annual review each December.
- Options of 3- or 4-day working week.
- Achievable Targeted bonus structure with bonus payments after each trimester with an additional yearly target bonus payable.
- Base of 22 days holiday per calendar year (Pro-rata for part-time)
- Flexible start time with option of 9am or 9:30 start.
- Additional Incentives available including a trimester zero sick day bonus, a ‘years of service’ holiday entitlement and a commission driven referral incentive.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Insurance or Financial qualifications or working towards such accreditation- APA, QFA, CIP or grandfathered.
- Be able to physically attend the office once weekly in Donegal Town so ideally located in a commutable area.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Proficient in administration
- Willing to excel in a fast-paced office environment.
- Sales driven whilst customer focused.
- Experience or knowledge of home insurance preferrable.
Please note Hybrid contracts are only available for qualified personnel.
Hybrid will also only be operational upon completing the initial training period, this would be dependent on applicant experience.
Applications are required prior 5pm on WEDNESDAY 6th SEPTEMBER.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to: