Personal Lines Sales Executive
|Position:||Personal Lines Sales Executive|
|Date Posted:||21st January 2019|
Our client, a South Dublin Brokerage has a need for a Personal Lines Sales Executive. Due to their strong reputation and brand the company is experiencing continued growth through their inbound sales. The successful candidate will be responsible for building a professional rapport with customers whilst arranging their car, house or van insurance.
- Understanding and advising customers on their insurance needs and dealing with any queries.
- Issuing motor, home & van insurance new business quotations and closing sales.
- Achieving personal lines new business targets, including generating leads for personal and commercial lines where the opportunity arises.
- Building strong relationships with customers and providing excellent levels of service.
- Adhering to company procedures and Central Bank requirements.
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in Motor, Household & Commercial Motor Lines.
- Proven experience in New Business Sales.
- Must be minimum APA Commercial General Insurance Qualified (preferably CIP) with required CPD hours attained to date.
- Strong IT skills – knowledge of Relay is desirable.
- Motivated and driven with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
31-32 Leeson Street,
Lower Dublin 2