|Date Posted:||10th July 2023|
Family owned; General Insurance Broker, Britton Insurance is expanding its qualified workforce with a position in its Personal lines team.
Position offered on a hybrid basis for any applicant who has their APA, CIP or is Grandfathered in Insurance. Hybrid offer requires at least ONE day per week in their office in Donegal Town.
Position can be Full Time or Part time with option of 3-or 4-day week.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary with annual review each December.
- Achievable Targeted bonus structure with bonus payments after each trimester with an additional yearly target bonus payable.
- Base of 22 days holiday per calendar year (Pro-rata for part-time)
- Flexible start time with option of 9am or 9:30 start.
- Additional Incentives available including a trimester zero sick day bonus, a ‘years of service’ holiday entitlement and a commission driven referral incentive.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sales or Tele-sales experience.
- Strong organisational skills
- Insurance or Financial qualifications or working towards such accreditation- APA, QFA, CIP or grandfathered ideal.
- Be able to physically attend the office once weekly in Donegal Town so ideally located in a commutable area.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Proficient in administration
- Willing to excel in a fast-paced office environment.
- Sales driven whilst customer focused.
- Experience or knowledge of home insurance preferrable but not necessary.
- Unqualified applicants if successful must be willing to study alongside work to obtain their insurance credentials.
Please note Hybrid contracts will only be operational upon completing the initial training period, this would be dependent on applicant experience.
Applications are required prior 5pm on TUESDAY 18th JULY
Pat Britton & Co Ltd T/A Britton Insurance is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to: