|Date Posted:||13th June 2018|
360 Search is an executive search and recruitment company based in Dublin 2. We provide an extensive range of high-level professional executive search and recruitment services for leading organisations in the private and public sectors, at all career levels.
We specialise in Financial Services and our company has evolved to cover the following areas:
- Insurance and Reinsurance
- Life and Pensions
- Accountancy and Finance
- Wealth Management
- Asset Management
- Corporate Banking
- Private Banking
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
Our market-leading position is recognised by the industry body for brokers, Brokers Ireland, who have appointed us as their official exclusive recruitment partner.
Because of our continuous growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Life, Pensions and Investments team. You will receive full support from sector leaders to assist you in further developing a career in recruitment.
Working as part of our insurance team, you will:
- Develop your professional network in the L&P sector
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers in Irish and International market companies
- Source the best talent in the sector through your professional network, LinkedIn, social media, and specialist job boards
- Screen and interview candidates, as well as prepare candidates for interview
- Provide career advice and help candidates position themselves to achieve their goals
- Have full support to develop your own career to achieve major success in the short, medium and long terms
We are looking for an outgoing, ambitious person, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruitment, ideally in the Life & Pensions sector. This might also suit someone from the Life & Pensions industry.
In addition to working alongside the leading consultants in the market, you will also receive a generous base salary and uncapped commissions with no threshold.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
31-32 Leeson Street Lower