Senior Account Executive
|Position:||Senior Account Executive|
|Date Posted:||29th June 2020|
This role will suit an individual who is actively looking to take the next step and develop their career to a more senior role. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sale of insurance products to new clients and responsible for achieving set targets within our Commercial Sales team. While there will be a small existing renewal book to manage, the successful candidate will be expected to drive sales growth in creating and generating their own leads. This is a unique opportunity to advance your career path with clear objective in place to do so.
- Manage a SME/Corporate renewal portfolio.
- Development of leads to successful conclusion
- Develop and nurture existing relationships.
- Management of database through existing CRM system.
- Self-generate prospects meeting to generate further sales appointments.
- Work with colleagues to develop winning proposals
- Actively identify opportunities to work with colleagues across the business to capitalise on account penetration and cross selling opportunities.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of products
- Networking – internally with other business units, within the sector, and with external specialists.
Skills and experience
- Experienced at new business sales process and track record of converting prospects to clients.
- CIP Qualified
- Skilled at building effective relationships, at all levels, with clients, prospects, associates, insurers and external specialists.
- Strong practical knowledge of account development and appropriate tools to achieve this aim.
- Experienced knowledge of insurance industry.
- Strong communication, negotiating and influencing
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
31-32 Leeson Street,
Lower Dublin 2