Senior Commercial Broker
|Position:||Senior Commercial Broker|
|Location:||Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim|
|Date Posted:||8th November 2018|
Are you an experienced broker who is looking for a new challenge?
We are offering an exciting opportunity to an experienced broker who wishes to run their own portfolio of business with the help of a strong dynamic team of brokers. Our ideal candidate will have experience in managing a team and have a strong track record in Commercial Broking. The successful candidate will have management potential and a drive to increase their earnings and responsibilities.
The Role will include:
- Handling customer queries & providing support to all teams
- Assisting in lead generation & sales initiatives
- Personal & Commercial insurance broking **
- Upskilling in commercial underwriting and providing support to underwriters in our wholesale division
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience in managing a team
- Ability to develop new accounts
- Experience in dealing clients & Developing relationships with them
- Excellent IT skills, Perfect verbal & written English.
- Ability to lead and motivate their team
- Organisational Skills & strong attention to detail.
- Be an energetic, motivated and disciplined individual with a positive attitude.
- Meet the minimum competency requirements of Central Bank, but CIP qualified ideally.
Salary: Generous Package & Benefits – Commensurate with Experience.
Brady Insurance is a growing business with a long history in business since 1959. From small beginnings we have grown our brokerage into the thriving company it is today. Currently we have 21 staff across Commercial, Retail and Wholesale broking.
Our goals are simple. We help our customers get the best value, professional advice and save them time. We pride ourselves on bring a progressive company, having a focus on IT, positive staff development and we like to maintain a friendly and collegial atmosphere in the business.
We are always looking for candidates that have a desire to grow and learn, and we make every effort to support their career growth. If you are a bright enthusiastic person with a strong insurance background, then we want to hear from you.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Carrick on Shannon,