Senior Life and Pensions Administrator (LHK Financial)
|Position:||Senior Life and Pensions Administrator (LHK Financial)|
|Date Posted:||28th July 2022|
• Manage a portfolio of group pension and risk plans, personal and executive pension plans, Approved Retirement Funds and individual protection policies.
• Provide a high standard of administrative support to the management team.
• Attend meetings in a support role to the consultants and provide support to Line Manager and Director on a daily basis.
• Manage the processing of new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life assurance and deal directly with the life companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Communicate with clients over phone and email keeping them updated on the progress of their applications.
• Work with the Pensions and Compliance Manager to ensure all investment related information provided to clients is accurate and up to date.
• Work on ad-hoc business development projects as required in both Dublin and Drogheda offices.
• Fulfil all compliance obligations on new business cases (e.g. preparation of client recommendations and associated compliance paperwork in line with Central Bank requirements).
Skills and Qualifications
• QFA qualified with 3 to 5 years’ experience (at least 18 months working in brokerage)
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on your own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills and a team player
• Proven track record of delivering excellence in customer service
• Ability to manage your own time efficiently and effectively
• Ability to problem solve and follow queries through to a satisfactory conclusion
• Willingness to develop technical knowledge and skills and desire to undertake appropriate study
• Motivation to develop within the organisation
• Experience in a regulated financial planning business would be an advantage
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Salary will be commensurate with experience
• 23 days annual leave
• 10 days paid sick leave
• Bonus and Commission Structure
• Defined Contributory Pension Scheme
• Death in Service and Income Protection Cover
• Examinations/further study sponsored where relevant to role
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to: