SME Client Services Broker
Frank Glennon Limited
|Position:||SME Client Services Broker|
|Company:||Frank Glennon Limited|
|Date Posted:||27th July 2018|
We currently have a role available within our Corporate Department, SME Broking Services Team and are interested in hearing from people who wish to further develop their career with one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokers. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Main Responsibilities involved in the Role:
- SME Broking Role catering for the insurance needs of our Clients within the SME Department in a professional and efficient manner
- All aspects of Client care to include completion of new business, renewals, mid-term alterations, claims handling, debtor management, timely issue of policy documentation, etc
- Marketing of insurance risks and negotiating with Insurers
- Working within the SME Department to achieve Company targets and to identify new opportunities for growth of existing business
- Reporting to Client Services Manager / Head of Corporate Lines Division
- Compliance with Central Bank of Ireland standards and regulations
- Follow Company policies and procedures
- Such other tasks as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Business to assist in the efficient running of the Department and in providing professional Client services.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of the Central Banks Consumer Protection Code
- Capable of interacting with other members of staff in a friendly and supportive manner and assisting in meeting deadlines
- Taking initiative in problem solving and ensuring management are kept informed of all material issues relevant to the Clients assigned to you
- IT Skills – Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- CIP qualification
- ACII progress also an advantage
Rewards and Benefits
Our excellent benefits package, which varies in accordance with the contract offered, includes some or all of the following:
- Subsidised Education Schemes
- Staff Rewards Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel & Bike to Work Scheme
- Discounted Staff Insurance
Why Join Glennon
- Office located in the heart of Dublin 2, adjacent to Charlemont Luas stop
- Glennon is one of the largest Irish independently owned Insurance Brokers.
- Tightly focused organisation constantly seeking to grow and innovate. Glennon can offer you a challenging and rewarding career in a constantly changing environment.
- Glennon reward individual initiative and team working ability and place great emphasis on staff training and development. We also offer a clear and defined career path upon obtaining industry qualifications.
- Glennon support and reward staff as they progress towards MDI and beyond
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to: Hugh Smith at email@example.com
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Frank Glennon Limited