Team Lead – Personal Lines
|Position:||Team Lead – Personal Lines|
|Date Posted:||29th July 2020|
A well known Galway Brokerage has a need for a Personal Lines Team Lead to take the step up to a Team Lead Position.
Full Job Description
The successful candidate will be responsible for building a professional rapport with customers whilst arranging their Private insurance as well as managing a team of 6.
- Understanding and advising customers on their insurance needs and dealing with any queries.
- Issuing renewal and new business quotes, rebroking the market and advising clients of their best policy options.
- Coaching, mentoring a team of 6 agents which is set to grow.
- 1-2-1 and development feedback to team
- Building strong relationships with customers and providing excellent levels of service.
- Adhering to company procedures and Central Bank requirements.
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in Personal Lines
- Must be minimum APA Commercial General Insurance Qualified (preferably CIP) with required CPD hours attained to date.
- Strong IT skills – knowledge of Relay is desirable.
- Motivated and driven with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and client service skills
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
31-32 Leeson Street,
Lower Dublin 2