Trainee Claims Handler – With Development Opportunity
Footprint Underwriting DAC
|Position:||Trainee Claims Handler – With Development Opportunity|
|Company:||Footprint Underwriting DAC|
|Date Posted:||24th November 2021|
Who are Footprint Underwriting?
Footprint Underwriting are a dynamic and innovative Underwriting Agency founded in 2012 and based in Sandyford, Dublin 18. Comprising of a team of highly skilled and experienced people, we aim to provide competitive insurance products with market leading cover and service. If you want to join a dynamic and growing team, with commitment to your development, read on.
As our trainee claims handler you will provide the first telephone contact to our customers. This is a crucial role in our customer claims journey and will require someone who is friendly, professional and has great attention to detail. You will be well organised and conscientious with an ability to plan and monitor your work tasks. A strong decision maker, with the confidence to ask for support when needed. Above all, you will be personable with a positive outlook and the ability to show empathy and kindness when dealing with both our own customers and third parties.
- Providing first telephone contact for our customers.
- Ensuring all critical data is captured at notification stage as comprehensively and accurately as possible.
- Handling all motor damage claims from notification through to closure within agreed authority limits and service standards.
- Dealing with all issues in terms of policy indemnity and liability in the appropriate manner and manage each claim to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Ensuring recovery opportunities are clearly flagged and followed up.
- Identifying injuries or potential injuries.
- Ensure maximum detection of fraud or exaggerated claims.
- Appointing motor assessors, investigators, loss adjusters and other service providers as appropriate.
- Adherence to personal performance targets through proactively managing one’s own worklists.
- Performing administration services, undertaking special projects or assignments, as required.
In Footprint Underwriting we pride ourselves in staff development and growth. We are looking for someone who we can grow and develop from a trainee position to a fully-fledged technical claims handler role. For the right person, there is scope to grow and obtain experience across all areas of motor claims. If you are looking for a position where you can develop both yourself and your career, then we would like to hear from you.
- Salary: €28,000.00 – €32,000.00 depending on your experience.
- Training and development: Paid insurance exams, reward for successful completion of exams, paid professional membership fee, study leave.
- Death in service benefit: Upon completion of probationary period.
- Income protection: Upon completion of probationary period.
Experience preferred but not necessary as full training will be provided.
CIP qualified or must be willing to attain.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Footprint Underwriting DAC
Sandyford Industrial Estate,