Underwriter, Client Services
|Position:||Underwriter, Client Services|
|Date Posted:||4th December 2018|
|We currently have a role available within our Corporate Department, AIC Glennon Team and are interested in hearing from people wish to pursue a career with one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokers. This is a permanent full time role, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Main Responsibilities involved in the Role:
– Underwriter role catering for the insurance needs of our healthcare schemes clients within the AIC Glennon department, in a professional and efficient manner
– Quotation of new business risks under an agreed delegated underwriting authority from insurers
– All aspects of Client care to include completion of new business, renewals, mid-term alterations, claims handling, debtor management, timely issue of policy documentation, etc.
– Working within the AIC Glennon Department to achieve Company targets and to identify new opportunities for growth of existing business
– Reporting to AIC Glennon Manager / Head of Corporate Lines Division
– Compliance with Central Bank of Ireland standards and regulations
– Follow Company policies and procedures
– Such other tasks as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Business to assist in the efficient running of the Department and in providing professional Client services.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
– Good communication and organisational skills
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Basic knowledge of the Central Banks Consumer Protection Code
– Capable of interacting with other members of staff in a friendly and supportive manner and assisting in meeting deadlines
– Taking initiative in problem solving and ensuring management are kept informed of all material issues relevant to the Clients assigned to you
– IT Skills – Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
– Progress towards CIP qualification an advantage
– Business related third level qualification also an advantage
– €Negotiable (DOE)
– Contributory Defined Pension
– Discounted Staff Insurance
– Subsidised Education Schemes
– Bike to Work & Tax Saver Travel Scheme
– Group Life Assurance
Frank Glennon Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
D02 XR80, Ireland.