Underwriter – Entry Level
|Position:||Underwriter – Entry Level|
|Location:||Sandyford, Dublin 18|
|Date Posted:||12th July 2018|
This entry level Motor Underwriting role is a great opportunity to develop your Underwriting skills and knowledge, working within a small but experienced team. As an underwriter you will support the development, implementation and application of profitable underwriting strategies.
Using strong interpersonal skills, your key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with, and responding to, Broker underwriting queries and referrals.
- Managing broker and client interactions in an efficient and professional manner.
- Delivering underwriting decisions – adhering to agreed processes and Underwriting Strategy, and acting in accordance with designated authority levels, to secure and maintain profitable business.
- Issuing documentation, and completing administrative functions, as required.
- Contributing to the development of technical underwriting standards, controls, practices and procedures.
- Contributing to broker audits.
- Supporting and implementing internal procedures and policies.
- Being involved with, and contributing to, internal projects and objectives: for example, the research and development of new products, and identifying ways in which to improve service and efficiency.
- Attending and contributing to team meetings and training sessions.
- Supporting and being an active member of the team.
- Consistent delivery of an exceptional Customer Service.
Previous private motor experience is preferred (0-3 years), and you should ideally be APA and progressing towards CIP.
Package dependent on experience.
Please respond with your Curriculum Vitae, in the strictest confidence, to:
Level 1 The Chase,