Meet the Market Day & Brokers Breakfast Forum 2023
Hall 4, RDS, Dublin (Anglesea Road Gate)
Thursday 05th October 2023 Kindly supported by AXA
|Name:||Meet the Market Day & Brokers Breakfast Forum 2023|
|Venue:||Hall 4, RDS, Dublin (Anglesea Road Gate)|
|Date:||Thursday 05th October 2023 Kindly supported by AXA|
|Cost:||Inclusive of Brokers Ireland membership fee|
The 2023 Meet The Market Day is being held on Thursday 05th October from 10:30-16:00 hrs in the RDS, Dublin 4 (Hall 4-Main Building, Anglesea Road).
The purpose of Meet the Market Day, kindly supported by AXA is to enable Insurance Brokers to engage and directly talk with market insurance and specialist providers who will be on hand to exhibit, distribute materials, and network with Brokers on the day.
Who Brokers Will Meet
- Insurers – Insurance Companies
- Key Market Representatives
- Lloyd Cover Holders
- Loss Adjusters
- Health Specialists
- Software Providers
- Finance and Utility Companies
This year’s event is anticipated to be an even bigger and a more immersive experience for attendees as we plan to host an Insurance Brokers’ Forum in advance of Market Day commencing which will provide a series of industry-relevant addresses and motivational speakers (see outline below).
Over 90 suppliers operating in the Irish market will be on-hand to answer Broker questions and discuss your client’s insurance needs. There is no fee for members to attend this event and it’s a great opportunity for Brokers to make some valuable business contacts and seek product information from specialist suppliers.
This valuable networking event provides an opportunity for Brokers to make real-time direct business contacts as well as collate useful updates and information from product providers. We strongly urge that at least one representative from each Broker company attends.
We encourage as many staff as possible from each Broker firm to attend this popular networking event.
What Brokers Can Expect to Learn at ‘Meet the Market Day’
- Networking opportunities to meet specialist suppliers and key market representatives operating in the Irish marketplace including personal and commercial lines, Irish and UK cover holders, SME, and affinity business schemes
- Gain a better understanding and increase Broker knowledge of how to access new and specialist products
TO REGISTER GO TO THE MEET THE MARKET DAY 2023 ‘REGISTER NOW’ LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Kindly Supported by AXA
Brokers Breakfast Forum – 08.15-10.30 hrs
Kick start your 2023 Meet the Market Day experience by attending Brokers Ireland, Broker Breakfast Forum (pre-event) from 0815-1030 which will provide a series of industry-relevant addresses and motivational speakers aimed at Insurance Brokers. The proposed schedule for the day includes:
- 07:30 – Doors open/coffee & light breakfast served
- 08:15 – 08:20 – Welcome Address – Premium Credit
- 08:20 – 08:50 – PIAB – Update on Progress in the Personal Injuries Sphere – Eileen Devereux, COO, PIAB
- 08:50 – 09:30 – The Value of Insurance Broker Advice Report – Brian O’Dwyer, Partner, Grant Thornton
- 09:30 – 09:50 – How to Build Effective Networks – Starting Today – Kingsley Aikins, CEO, Networking Institute
- 09:50 – 09:55 – Closing Address from AXA – Marguerite Brosnan, CEO, AXA
- 09:55 – 10:30 – Broker breakfast served
- 10:30 – Meet the Market Day exhibition starts!
Register for the Brokers Breakfast Forum Below!