FINANCIAL BROKER CONFERENCE
Carton House, Maynooth
Thursday 14 February 2019
|Name:||FINANCIAL BROKER CONFERENCE|
|Venue:||Carton House, Maynooth|
|Date:||Thursday 14 February 2019|
|Time:||09:00 - 15:00|
|Cost:||Inclusive of Financial Broker membership fee|
The 2019 Financial Broker Conference is taking place on Thursday 14 February in Carton House. Themed ‘Staying Ahead of the Curve’ this year’s event promises to be highly interesting and interactive experience for Financial Brokers. Our speakers include an impressive line-up of prestigious presenters who will discuss on-trend topics and industry relevant themes.
Presentation topics include:
- Pensions & Auto-Enrolment – reforming the Irish pension system
- Behavioural Economics – understanding the consumer mindset and purchasing behaviours
- FinTech – transforming the Financial Services landscape
- The Future of Financial Services working environment
- Mental Fitness – Business agility, competitive gains
- Motivational speaker
The conference will run from 0915-1500 hrs and will be convened by political and current affairs commentator David Davin-Power. To register for Financial Broker conference, please tick on the box below.
To register for Financial Broker conference, please tick on the box below.
Financial Broker Conference 2019 STAYING AHEAD OF THE CURVE AGENDA:
09:15 - REGISTRATION, TEA, COFFEE & HOT BREAKFAST
12:30 - LUNCH