Insurance Broker Conference 2021
Thursday 25th November 2021
|Name:||Insurance Broker Conference 2021|
|Date:||Thursday 25th November 2021|
|Cost:||Inclusive of Brokers Ireland membership fee|
Brokers Ireland is delighted to invite members to our 2021 Insurance Broker Conference which is being held online on Thursday 25th November 2021.
This one-day, virtual event will address the real issues and challenges facing Insurance Brokers as we re-emerge and continue our recovery from Covid-19. Titled ‘Hit Ground Running 2022’ the conference will encapsulate new trends and business influences that are affecting Insurance Brokers across markets, technology, legislation and consumerism.
Conference speakers and panel forums will explore and debate a range of Broker and industry relevant topics and the event is aimed to inform and inspire Brokers in helping steer businesses forward in a post-pandemic era.
The conference is aimed at Insurance Broker Principals/Senior Brokerage Executives and will ‘run live’ so that members can connect virtually via desktop or mobile devices. Attendance is inclusive of Brokers Ireland membership. To register for the event, please click on the individual presentation links or on the event registration button below.
This event is kindly being supported by Premium Credit.
- 08:00-09:00 BROKERAGE CONSOLIDATION IN THE IRISH MARKET - Panellists: Cathie Shannon, Brokers Ireland will be joined by Conor Brennan, CEO, Arachas and Paul Keenan, Executive Chairman, Capnua REGISTER
- 09:30-10:30 HARNESSING DIVERSITY & INCLUSION TO INCREASE INNOVATION – how businesses can harness diversity and inclusion to increase innovation, widen your customer base, recruit and retain talent : Hayley Barnard, Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Expert REGISTER
- 11:00-12:00 CLAIMS AGAINST BROKERS - WHAT'S NEXT? - New CBI Enforcement Order granted by the High Court; Individual Accountability Framework/SEAR; New Fitness and Probity Changes : Peter Lennon, Ronan Daly Jermyn REGISTER
- 12:30-13:30 BROKER TECHNOLOGY- DON'T GET LEFT BEHIND - Panellists: Martyn Matthews - senior director of LexisNexis in the UK; Hesus Inoma, Director Financial Services Advisory Practice and FinTech Lead at Grant Thornton; Jeff McCracken, Sales & Marketing Director, Acturis. REGISTER See panel discussion outline below:
- The advantages to Insurance Brokers of embracing developments in technology and the risks of not doing so. Should Insurance Brokers be embracing technology as an opportunity, rather than viewing it as a threat?
- The options available for Insurance Brokers interested in developing their business using technology and what they can gain from this.
- How other parties in the insurance chain are using technology to their advantage and what this means for the future of Insurance Brokers
- The Broker of the future – technology already plays a huge part in insurance broking and delivering the offering to the client. What do you see changing and how should Insurance Brokers adapt to ensure that their Brokerage remains relevant and successful?