Meet the Market Day 2019 – General & Financial Brokers
RDS - Hall 4-Main Building, Angelsea Road, Dublin 4
Thursday June 06th 2019
|Name:||Meet the Market Day 2019 – General & Financial Brokers|
|Venue:||RDS - Hall 4-Main Building, Angelsea Road, Dublin 4|
|Date:||Thursday June 06th 2019|
|Time:||10:00 - 15:00|
|Cost:||Inclusive of Brokers Ireland membership fee|
ENGAGE, EXCHANGE & CONNECT
Brokers Ireland is once again delighted to invite members to our 3rd Meet The Market Day which is being held on Thursday 6th June 2019 from 10:00-15:00 hrs in the RDS, Dublin 4 (Hall 4-Main Building, Angelsea Road).
The purpose of our Meet the Market Day is to enable Brokers to engage and directly talk with insurance providers across both General and Life Providers who will be on hand to exhibit, distribute materials and network with Brokers on the day.
- Insurers – General Insurance and Life Companies
- Key Market Representatives
- Lloyd Cover Holders
- Finance and Investment Houses
- Loss Adjusters
- Mortgage Specialists
- Health Specialists
- Software and Utility Companies
- Peer to Peer Finance
Over 95 suppliers operating in the Irish market will be available to answer Broker questions and discuss your client’s insurance needs. There is no fee for members to attend this event and it’s a great opportunity for Brokers to make some valuable business contacts and seek product information from specialist suppliers.
We strongly urge that at least one representative from each Broker company attends.
What Brokers Can Expect to Learn at Brokers Ireland ‘Meet the Market Day’
- Networking opportunities to meet specialist suppliers and key market representatives operating in the Irish marketplace including personal and commercial lines, Irish and UK cover holders, SME, investment houses and affinity business schemes
- Gain a better understanding and increase Broker knowledge of how to access new and specialist products
In Association With