Meet the Market Day 2022 – Back for 2022!
Thursday 15th September 2022
|Name:||Meet the Market Day 2022 – Back for 2022!|
|Date:||Thursday 15th September 2022|
|Cost:||Inclusive of Brokers Ireland membership fee|
After a two and a half year gap, Brokers Ireland is delighted to invite Insurance Broker members to our Meet The Market Day which is being held on Thursday 15th September from 10:00-15:00 hrs in the RDS, Dublin 4 (Hall 4-Main Building, Angelsea Road).
The purpose of Meet the Market Day is to enable general Insurance Brokers to engage and directly talk with market insurance and specialist providers who will be on hand to exhibit, distribute materials and network with Brokers on the day.
- Insurers – General Insurance Companies
- Key Market Representatives
- Lloyd Cover Holders
- Loss Adjusters
- Health Specialists
- Software Providers
- Finance and Utility Companies
Over 80 suppliers operating in the Irish market will be on-hand to answer Broker questions and discuss your client’s insurance needs. There is no fee for members to attend this event and it’s a great opportunity for Brokers to make some valuable business contacts and seek product information from specialist suppliers.
After a lapse of almost three years, this valuable networking event will make its return and provide an opportunity for Brokers to make real-time direct business contacts as well as collate useful updates and information from product providers. We strongly urge that at least one representative from each Broker company attends.
What Brokers Can Expect to Learn at Brokers Ireland ‘Meet the Market Day’
- Networking opportunities to meet specialist suppliers and key market representatives operating in the Irish marketplace including personal and commercial lines, Irish and UK cover holders, SME and affinity business schemes
- Gain a better understanding and increase Broker knowledge of how to access new and specialist products
Kindly Supported by AXA