Mid-Term Members Meeting Dublin
Clayton Hotel, Liffey Valley
Monday 29 May 2023
|Name:||Mid-Term Members Meeting Dublin|
|Venue:||Clayton Hotel, Liffey Valley|
|Date:||Monday 29 May 2023|
|Time:||10:00 - 12:15|
|Cost:||Included in Membership|
Brokers Ireland’s upcoming mid-term Member’s Meetings is being held in Clayton Hotel, Liffey Valley, Dublin and is aimed at updating Insurance and Financial Brokers (Principals and Directors) on the development and advancements of the Association’s strategic priorities as we progress through 2023.
The board of Brokers Ireland is resolute in driving Brokers’ narrative to ensure that our member’s interests are consistently represented to key influencers and national decision-makers as we continue to prioritise strategic objectives which embody the real and current challenges facing Irish Brokers.
These sessions provide an opportunity for members to offer constructive feedback on any support that is required and to raise issues that currently effect your brokerages and are integral in helping to shape Brokers Ireland’s roadmap for the remainder of the year. We strongly encourage all members to get involved in this two-way participative process. 1 Hour CPD will be applied for and will be subject to approval from the relevant educational bodies.
A 30-minute presentation on ESG will also be available to members who attend, see details below.
- 10:00-10:05 hrs - INTRODUCTION - Liam Carberry, President, Brokers Ireland
- 10:05-10:35 hrs – PRESENTATION – Your Planet Your Future - Graham Fox, Head of Retail Distribution Ireland, Amundi Asset Management
- 10:35-11:00hrs - FINANCIAL BROKER UPDATE – Rachel McGovern, Director of Financial Services, Brokers Ireland
- 11:00-11:05hrs - BREAK
- 11:05-11:35 hrs- DEVELOPMENTS AT EUROPEAN LEVEL IN RELATION TO COMMISSION PAYMENTS- Diarmuid Kelly, Elizabeth Smith Wright, Paul Carty
- 11:35-12:05 hrs – COMPLIANCE UPDATE – Elizabeth Smith Wright, Head of Compliance, Brokers Ireland
- 12:05-12:35 hrs – INSURANCE BROKER UPDATE – Cathie Shannon, Director of General Insurance, Brokers Ireland
- 12:35 hrs – CLOSE - Liam Carberry, President, Brokers Ireland
- LUNCH FOR ATTENDEES