Specified Illness Cover Training
Brokers Ireland, Allianz Training Centre, 87 Merrion Square, Dublin 2
25 April 2018
|Name:||Specified Illness Cover Training|
|Venue:||Brokers Ireland, Allianz Training Centre, 87 Merrion Square, Dublin 2|
|Date:||25 April 2018|
|Cost:||No Charge to Members|
Brokers Ireland are delighted to host two Specified Illness Cover training sessions will be presented by Paul Kelly and Paul Merriman from Clearchoice in Brokers Ireland, Allianz Training Centre, Dublin 2.
This practical and useful two hour (CPD LIA: Category 1) session will cover a number of key issues (see agenda below) and each session (two dates included) will be limited to a maximum of 25 attendees.
Please register on the button below if you wish to attend.
- Fact-finding and Needs Analysis
- Recommendations and Research – Specified Illness Cover Policies and Contracts
- What to consider when reviewing existing Specified Illness Cover Policies
- Claims Information and Analysis Criteria
- Specified Illness Cover versus Income Protection
- Trends for Specified Illness Cover