Travelers – Financial Institutions Webinar
04 November 2021
|Name:||Travelers – Financial Institutions Webinar|
|Date:||04 November 2021|
|Cost:||Inclusive of Brokers Ireland membership fee|
Join Travelers for a webinar focusing on Financial Institutions in Ireland where we’ll be discussing the below topics.
Irish FI landscape overview
• Current hard market and continued status in remainder of 2021
• Outlook for 2022
• Uncertainty from pandemic; is it moving to a more positive outlook?
• Update on four key impact areas: Interest rates, Inflation, Insolvencies, Housing prices
Deep Dive: Real Estate Investment market in Ireland
• Previous vs current market conditions
• Foreign investment: Why was it needed and how were they attracted?
• Who is investing in Irish Real Estate?
• Current Landscape specific to Ireland: What are the problems/concerns that has led to this becoming a political issue?
• What changes might occur? What would the impact be to FI risks?
• Universal Issues with Real Estate funds from an FI perspective.