Annual PCF Declaration
Mon Feb 4 2019
All members (Sole traders, Partnerships, Ltd Companies and Self-Employed Agents) are required to submit an Annual PCF Declaration before Thursday the 28th of February 2019.
- Members should log in to Central Bank system here (Login details are the same as for making the annual return). You may be asked to change your password. After you put in your new password and confirm it, you will be given the option of two buttons – Click Home Button
- Click on View/Edit Data.
- Click on the Annual PCF Confirmation link.
- Click on the reporting date which will be the 31- Dec-2018
- You will then be brought to a page where all current PCFs who are approved will be visible. (Note: if any of the PCF holders listed have resigned before the reporting date, you will need to complete the resignation notification process for those PCFs before submitting the Annual PCF Confirmation).
- If all the PCF information is correct, click on the submit tab.
- A sign off return page will be display, you must read and ensure that you are in compliance with all the statements in the declaration and that the firm has documentary evidence to support the requirements.
- Once satisfied, click on the declaration and then click the sign off return tab.
- A page will display confirming that the return has been successfully signed off and you should receive an email confirming that the return has been received.
Please see the Annual Due Diligence Confirmation which we recommend is completed and retained by the firm. For your reference, please see the Controlled Function Declaration which should be completed by each member of staff in a PCF/CF role and the Standards which should be circulated to individuals in these roles. Please see the Central Bank’s Guidance on the Annual PCF Confirmation Return.
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com