Brokers Ireland 2019 AGM – New President Announced
Tue May 28 2019
The 2nd Annual General Meeting of Brokers Ireland took place on Thursday 23 May 2019 in the Clayton Hotel, Liffey Valley, Co. Dublin.
Outgoing President, Rodney Croly, passed responsibility to Duncan Duke, who was elected as President at the AGM. Ciaran Blackall was also elected as Vice President for 2019/20 term. We wish both Duncan and Ciaran well in their new positions and to the other 7 board members of Brokers Ireland. We would also like to thank over 70 members who attended the AGM in Liffey Valley.
All members present at the AGM voted unanimously in favour of all 9 board members who were proposed for election including:
- Duncan Duke, Inverdea Financial Services
- Rodney Croly, Croly & Co
- Cathal Lowe, Hooper Dolan Insurances
- Linda Gallagher, First Ireland
- Roísín Clarke, Roísín Clarke & Company
- Ciaran Blackall, Blackall Financial
- Paul Carty, ARB
- Liam Carberry, Liam Carberry Financial Planning
- Richard Cotter, Growth Investments